The Passport for Leisure is a handy discount card and directory for anyone over 55 that unlocks a vast array of free and discounted opportunities throughout Dublin, from sport and recreation, to a wide range of leisure activities and fabulous shopping discounts.
You can now apply for your card online
February 2014: VISA DEBIT REPLACES LASER. By now your bank should have replaced your old LASER card with a new VISA DEBIT card. From Friday 28th February Laser cards can no longer be used for online transactions. Please use your Visa Debit instead.
November 2013: You may have heard recent news reports where customer information associated with certain membership loyalty cards was compromised. Passport for Leisure has not been in any way affected by these issues. We do not use a third-party agency to manage our cards and all online payment is handled securely by our partner, Realex Payments, who are a world lead in secure electronic transactions.
If you have any concerns about applying online for Passport for Leisure, we would be happy to discuss with you – ring our office on (01) 618 5000.
To apply by post, send a completed application form and €10 fee to:
Passport for Leisure Scheme
60 Grand Canal Street Upper
To get your application form, you may …
- apply using our online form (credit card required)
- call us on 01 618 5000
- or drop in to any Dublin City Council Civic Offices, area offices, or leisure centres
- or download an application form here
- application form can be downloaded here in Word format
Remember, Dublin is your city. Don’t miss these great opportunities
- Valuable discounts and exclusive discounted rates to Dublin City Council Leisure Facilities
- Terrific shopping discounts
- Holiday offers and discounts
- Free admission, 2 for 1 admission and other discount offers to exhibitions and select theatres
Benefits may be amended from time to time.